On the online platform of The Cue, you play various games. You determine when you start working and when you and your team take the step towards better collaboration.
Our gamification platform has been built by change consultants, psychologists, coaches and game developers. Years of experience in change management, performance management and game theory come together in this one tool.
On the platform you will find generic games designed specifically for every Office 365 user. This way you learn step by step how to work with less time, easier.
Office 365 Games have been designed for the following themes:
Improve your structural team meeting, your start-of-day meeting or department meeting.
Improve the collaboration among your colleagues. Share information with each other so that you can also achieve results together.
Effective management using facts and figures
Provide insight into results by making the right graph from that table you’re looking at and discuss these results with your colleagues.
Share knowledge with your colleagues, avoid duplicate work, and easily find the right information.
Together with your colleagues, improve your collective meeting using various Office 365 applications. The purpose of the game is to save time, increase team satisfaction, and meet more effectively.
- You and your colleagues receive (easy) assignments which help you to have a quick and effective meeting. Get to work and pay attention to the ideal preparation and agenda.
- Improve your meeting and earn points and badges each week.
- Learn which applications make your meeting easier, such as OneNote, Outlook and Planner.
In short, you are challenged to have a better meeting structure, to collaborate better, and to become more action-oriented. You apply what you have learnt in your personal working environment so that you can see immediate results.
How do you keep your team members up to date? How do you work together on a document? Play the game Smart Collaborators and optimise your team’s collaboration.
- Send fewer e-mails and save time by using Microsoft Teams.
- Play for 5 weeks, 20 minutes per week, and gain insight into your collective progress on collaboration.
- Together with your team, build upon your objectives and learn how you can easily share knowledge.
Give your collaboration a boost and learn how Office 365 can help you achieve this.
Would you like to learn more about Office 365 adoption or gamification? Just contact us!